The vision for the Recruiting Innovation Summit is simple: put on the ultimate one day event for emerging recruiting trends. The breakneck speed of recruiting techniques and technology makes it difficult for recruiters to keep up with the latest trends, implement winning strategies or even separate recruiting dreams from reality. Our goal is to deliver a concise event that can meet the needs of busy recruiting professionals who want to push the envelope.
At the Recruiting Innovation Summit, we will be exploring emerging recruiting trends by looking at the latest in building innovative teams and products, bridging the divide between sourcing and recruiting, truly discovering your application metrics and taking talent communities to the next level. We are bringing in those working on the cutting edge of recruiting to give the insight and action necessary for your company to be an industry leader.
You won’t want to miss:
- A special speaker from our host Facebook on exploring ways of building innovation into recruiting
- Doug Berg from Jobs2Web will crack open his data over thousands of jobs posted across all industries and tell you what’s working and what’s not (and how you can find it and fix it)
- Jennifer Hasche from Intuit will teach you when to adopt “new school” techniques while updating the old, all while keeping results as the focus instead of the new, shiny object
- Jason Leonard from JCPenney will explore the transition from reactive recruiting to proactive talent pipeline building through social media and better relationship management.
- Along with Recruiting Innovation Summit chairperson Susan Strayer of Marriott International to guide us through all of it
- And much more!
We’re excited to invite you to Facebook’s headquarters in Palo Alto, California for our second Recruiting Innovation Summit. With the constant evolution of recruiting, Facebook’s rapid transformation from plunky startup to Silicon Valley juggernaut helps put into context the enormous challenges that recruiters face. Learning about and embracing new techniques and technology can keep the most competitive recruiting departments ahead of the curve.
We look forward to having you join us October 24th for this feature packed day.