The vision for the Recruiting Innovation Summit was simple: create the ultimate one day event for emerging recruiting techniques. The breakneck speed of recruiting techniques and technology makes it difficult for recruiters to keep up with the latest trends, implement winning strategies or even separate recruiting dreams from reality. Our goal is to deliver a concise event that can meet the needs of busy recruiting professionals who want to push the envelope.
At the Recruiting Innovation Summit, we will be exploring emerging recruiting trends by looking at the latest trends in recruiting program design, examining what’s being implemented in recruiting laboratories and analyzing the data surrounding existing techniques and fine tuning them for high performance recruiting departments. We are bringing in those on the cutting edge of recruiting to give the insight and action necessary for your company to be an industry leader.
You won’t want to miss sessions from:
- Former CEO and Silicon Valley veteran Nilofer Merchant will talk about how being a true curator of talent can impact the high performing, innovative companies in surprising ways.
- Marriott’s Susan Strayer and Evviva Brands’ David Kippen will examine key findings about how social media recruiting is and isn’t working (hint: it isn’t actually very social).
- Kane Cochran of Bernard HODES and Tomya Ryans of the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center will tell you how to take recruiting experiments from the lab to real life application.
- Ernst & Young’s Larry Nash will take you through how to leverage social tools to really bring in the best and brightest young people.
- Craig Fisher will teach you step by step how to build a mobile recruiting campaign using tools like Foursquare, Gowalla and Facebook.
- And more including Richard Cho from Facebook!
We’ve taken the lessons from the #socialrecruiting summit on how to put on an outstanding one day event and taken it to the next level of relevant content for recruiting professionals. With the rapid evolution of social technologies and the inclusion of mobile and other disruptive technologies, we are putting on a summit that can pro-actively address the “What’s next” in recruiting for years to come.
We can’t wait for you to join us at LinkedIn Headquarters in Mountain View, CA. Space is limited and a discount is available for a short time so reserve your spot today. Then, prepare yourself for a full day of learning, interaction and networking!